Skip to content
- Birth and Postnatal Doula Certification with the Australian Doula College with Renee Adair – 10 months (Newtown, NSW, Australia).
- Spinning Babies® Workshop led by Ginny Phang-Davey from Singapore
- Regularly assisting Nadine Richardson on her SheBirths® childbirth education courses, as part of the ‘Observation and Learning Program’. I am also honored to be part of their list of recommended Doulas.
- Debra Pascali-Bonaro’s Workshop, international birth expert and director of the award-winning documentary ‘Orgasmic Birth: The Best-Kept Secret’ that explores the intimate and sacred nature of birth.
- ‘Shamanic Pregnancy and Birth‘ Workshop with Jane Hardwicke Collings from the School of Shamanic Womancraft.
- ‘Rebozo, Acupressure and Aromatherapy‘ Masterclass with Renee Adair.
- SANDS ‘Caring for Bereaved Parents‘ online course (Australian miscarriage, stillbirth and neonatal death charity).
- Currently studying to become a Certified SBD Birth & Bereavement Doula® with Stillbirthday.
- Professional Doula with the ADC’s Groundwork Program which works in collaboration with Family and Community Services NSW (FACS).
- Professional Member of the Australian Doula College and the Australian Doula Network
- Registered 200h Yoga Teacher with Yoga Alliance® (RYT)
- Registered Teacher with Yoga Australia®
- 300h Teacher Training course with Idit Hefer Tamir (Sukha Mukha Yoga Studio, Bronte)
- 30h Yin Yoga Teacher Training with Truth Robinson (Power Living, Bondi)
- ‘Yoga and Ayurveda Self-Care for Women’ workshop with Kate Alexandra (1 day)
- ‘Chakra’ workshop with Daphne Ravey (8 evenings)
- ‘Iyengar’ workshop with Yvette Forbes (8 evenings)
YOGA FOR BIRTH
- Registered Prenatal Yoga Teacher with Yoga Alliance® (RPYT)
- 85h Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training with Katie Manitsas (Newtown)
- 30h ‘Yoga of Birth’ Teacher Training with Katie Manitsas (Sukha Mukha Yoga Studio, Bronte)
- Currently studying a Counselling Diploma with the AIPC (Australian Institute of Professional Counsellors)
- 85h Ayurveda Training with Katie Manitsas and Rachel Nokes (Alexandria, NSW, Australia) Lineage: the Wise Earth School of Ayurveda
- Diploma in Aromatherapy with the School of Excellence
- Current First Aid & CPR Certificate
- Current NSW Working with Children Check
- Insurance both as a Yoga Teacher and a Doula